Reportlinker declares the addition of a new market research report, titled ‘Patient Monitoring Devices Market to 2017 - Increasing Use of Wireless Remote Patient Monitoring to be the Key Technology Trend’.
The representations in GBI Research's report include:
- Data demonstrating the growing prevalence of chronic diseases and increase in elderly population. It also includes developments in wireless and sensor technologies, which are the global market drivers.
- It presents key data and analysis on the global patient monitoring devices market that covers the market and competition.
- Market size for seven patient monitoring devices market categories include non-invasive blood pressure monitors, remote patient monitoring devices, micro-electro mechanical systems, neonatal monitors and fetal monitors, patient monitoring accessories, and multiparameter patient monitoring devices.
- Detailed description on the key analytical content on the market dynamics, and the key trends impacting these categories;
- Review on competition and analysis of the pipeline products in each category.
- Information on major merger and acquisition deals being established in the markets of patient monitoring devices.
The scope of the report includes:
- Key geographies such as France, the US, Canada, the UK, Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, India, Japan, China, and Australia.
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, key market trends, and limitations in each category within the patient monitoring devices market.
- Forecasts for 2010–2017 and annual market revenue data for 2003–2010.
This report is constructed on the information collected from primary and secondary research, proprietary databases, and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts at GBI Research.