University of Surrey - Department of Electronic Engineering
Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, University of Surrey
Surrey, GU2 7XH
PH: 44 (1483) 686040
Fax: 44 (1483) 686041
Visit University of Surrey - Department of Electronic Engineering Website
Request Quote for Further Information
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at Surrey University runs a series of short courses throughout the year.
Courses can be given as part of a regular programme, organised in conjunction with a professional body, or devised specifically for the needs of a particular organisation.
Some of these courses can form part of an MSc in Electronic Engineering. Courses can be taken on a one-off basis or as part of the MSc via short courses.
Their current short courses are shown below:
- RF Circuit and Systems Design
- Water Quality and Risk Assessment
- Introduction to Digital Signal Processing
- Antennas and Propagation
- IP Networking Protocols and Technologies
- Modern Radar Theory and Practice
- Microwave Circuit and System Design
- Emerging Technologies in Mobile Communications
- Satellite Communications
- Spacecraft Systems Design
For a timetable of upcoming courses, click here.
Continuing Education Manager