Factory Automation Systems has a proven track record of successful machine vision applications in a wide variety of industries using different technologies. Some examples:
- A robotic machine-handling process which used machine vision to perform orientation, identification and code reading tasks.
Line cameras and diffuse on-axis lighting were used.
- A robotic palletizing application which used machine vision to identify, locate and pick up objects in dynamic positions while moving on a conveyor.
Factory Automation Systems has engineers fully trained with many different machine vision systems.
Factory Automation Systems has specific experience with:
- Line Scan technology involving moving objects
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Optical Character Verification
- Surface defect inspection
- Determining object orientation
- Distinguishing specific orientation for multiple types of products within the same application `