Passive Infrared occupancy sensors are designed to sense the motion of objects or bodies that are radiating heat. These sensors are installed to monitor areas where there are limited physical obstructions that could block the sensor’s field of vision. HOW THEY WORK: The human body naturally radiates heat in the form of infrared energy. As a body crosses through the sensor’s field of vision, it “sees” the motion as a change in the pattern of infrared energy it is receiving.
- Multiple location On/Off control when used with Z-wave enabled devices.
- Pre-set scene control when used with up to 5 Z-wave enabled devices.
- Full 229 device scene control when used with Intermatic InTouch™ server (CA5500BR).
- Twin pyro sensor elements provide for high accuracy and reliability.
- Wide detection pattern can be used for whole room coverage.
- 3-Mounting options; Adjustable swivel neck rotates 30° vertically and 30° horizontally, Flat on wall, or Corner mount.
- Adjustable timing interval features settings for pulse, 5 minute, 10 minute, 15 minute, and Manual Off time ranges.
- Meets ASHRAE Standard 90.1 requirements.
Indoor use only.