The MRK-35 is a universal mobile robotic system designed for cable installation and evacuation of the MF3 and MF4 robots The MRK-35 system consists of a mobile robot, equipped with a manipulator, a remote control station, a portable operator control unit, a cable set and a charger.
The system has the following features:
- Cable installation via communications systems.
- Variable-geometry track chassis ensures high cross-country ability and operational maneuver ability, including the stair climbing, together with evacuation of stuck MF3 and MF4 robots only with unbraked track.
- Colour TV cameras ensure video surveillance and visual inspection.
- Relatively average dimensions and weight enable the use in handling and conveyance operations for hard-shell and soft-shell materials with the dimensions up to 500x400x250 mm.
- Proportional chassis and manipulator control provides the required precision of operations.