BlackEye is a line of general-purpose stand-alone vision platforms. Its compact and modular design with variety of imaging functions provides cost-effective solution to many vision applications. Developers can configure the system according to their vision requirement by choosing from BlackEye modules that consist of Vision controller, Lighting controller, and Parallel I/O.Image Processing
The standard BlackEye image is 640 columns by 480 rows of size with 256 grayscale levels.GUI System Management
Maximum 4 NTSC/PAL cameras can be connected to the system. Two-bank image memory architecture enables BlackEye to perform both grabbing and processing images simultaneously.
BlackEye's mouse-driven user interface is easy to use and it shortens the learning cycle.BlackEye also provides a variety of system management utilities that include a file manager.This file manager handles saving and manipulating user data and files in the flash memory.
- General purpose, cost-effective, compact vision system
- Supports both Korean and English user interface
- Mouse-driven menu style programming
- 640 x 480, 256-level grayscale image
- 4 NTSC/PAL camera inputs
- 2 MB flash memory for data storage
- Accepts video signal from CCD cameras, VCRs, TVs, and camcorders
- Parallel I/O to interface with external devices such as PLCs, sensors, switches, etc.
- Serial I/O communication with PCs and PLCs