This was designed based on the shape of a lizard and it moves by a sound sensor.While watching lizard robot, the user can learn quadra pod walking.Excellent educational effect on robot and machine control.Suitable for the students who are studying about robots for the first time. Didn’t use microprocessor but used basic electric, electronic devices for control circuit.Suitable for robot camp during summer & winter vacation robot camp.
- Suitable for robot camp during summer & winter vacation robot camp.
- Tools required: Cutter, driver, soldering iron machine, soldering iron board, lead, lead inhaler
- Time required: Approx. 2 ~ 3 hours including soldering time (approx. 1.5 hours) for beginners
- Suitable for people who like to assemble and want to understand electronic circuit. (educational purpose)
- RKDD-PST(Pre-Soldered Type): Product that is already PCB soldered.
- Tools required: Cutter, driver
- Time required: Approx. 1 ~ 2 hours for beginners
- Suitable for people who have difficulties in soldering such as children.