The FANUC Robot R-1000iA is a high-speed and compact robot having a payload capacity of 80kg. Outstanding motion performance and compact mechanical unit are suitable for material handling or spot welding processes in high density work cells with space constraints.
R-1000iA Series, the Ideal Solution for:
- High Density Spot Welding
- Combination Spot/MH
- R-1000iA has a large operating space (including its rear and downward side) due to a serial link configuration.
- R-1000iA is made as slim as possible in width and provides accessibility to adjacent robots, fixtures and workpieces. It can be installed not only on the floor, but also in an up-side down orientation.
- High-speed approach from home to working position and fast positioning in short pitch motion can minimize the required time of process.
- Wrist motors located at rear of J3 keep them isolated from hot, wet or dirty environments.
- Built-in support for machine vision applications for robot guidance and error proofing, without the need for a PC.