Small and durable, this robot is very maneuverable in small, awkward spaces. Its five degrees-of-freedom arm enables delicate movement for the most intricate tasks. The Hornet uses InRob's advanced remote control systems.
The Hornet MK-5 uses InRob’s advanced remote control systems which have been proven by leading police and law enforcement to work under the harshest operational conditions. The Hornet is extremely versatile and supports a broad range of attachments.
- Easily transportable in car or light truck, or carried by two people
- Delicate movement for the most intricate tasks
- Two color cameras
- Proportional driving control
- 360 degree pivot turning
- Maneuverable and easy to operate
- Maximum operating range of 285 meters (approximately 850 feet)
- Operates continuously for two hours without recharging
- Recharges with standard socket or car recharger
- Supports a broad array of attachments, including shotgun, laser designator, disrupter, microphone, megaphone, cell phone, x-ray and other detectors