The MRK-02 system is designed for video surveillance of objects, areas on slightly rough terrain, in conditions of urban infrastructure and in premises.The MRK-02 system incorporates a mobile 6-wheeled robot, equipped with a manipulator and a remote control station.
- Small dimensions and weight ensure travel confined areas;
- Highly mobile at the expense of delivery to the worksite by a car;
- Optional cable or radio control depending of the communications mode the operator selects for the mobile robot control station on the basis of operating conditions;
- Availability of mobile robot control drives with a wide velocity range;
- Proportional chassis and manipulator control provides the required precision of operations;
- Suitable for OED/IEDD, HazMat response missions: visual surveillance in zones of potential hazard, searching for, evacuation or disruption of explosive devices;
- Ancillary tools include a water disrupter, a set of disposable sponge disks and a remote view TV camera;