The CMUcam is an exciting AppMod that gives the Boe-Bot (Robot) the ability to actually see the world around if. With the CMUcam., the Boe-Bot can interact, and respond to images and objects by “looking” at them!
The Parallax CMUcam Feautres Include :
- Track user defined color blobs at 17 frames per second, find the centroid of the blob
- Gather mean color and variance data
- Arbitrary image windowing80x143 resolution
- 9600 baud serial communication
- Automatically detect a color and drive a servo to track an object
- Slave parallel image processing mode off a single camera bus - advance function
- Ability to control 1 servo or have 1 digital I/O pin - advanced function
- Adjust the camera's image properties - advanced function.
Each CMUcam Includes :
- 1 x Printed User Manual
- 1 x CD-Rom with sample code
- 1 x Full assembled CMUcam module complete with custom mounting bracket