Serval-640-GigE Imaging is a high-resolution LWIR camera designed for reliable and long-term stable operation under harsh environmental conditions.
It has a compact, reliable, and ruggedized design, making it suitable for in-line process and quality control in extreme industrial conditions.
With air purged front window protection, Serval can be permanently used in dust-loaded atmospheres without requiring expensive replacement/repair of the lens.
Available in different configurations, the camera is provided with a customized athermalized fixed lens and an optional cooling function on its housing.
An IP67 protection grade enclosure avoids the need for large third-party enclosure while incorporating a thermal imaging system to machine vision applications.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The main features of the Serval-640-GigE Imaging are:
- Dynamic processes capturing
- Crisp and sharp images even at long distances
- Low to mid temperature ranges
- Wide range of accessories
- Maintenance-free installation
- Operations in harsh environments
- IP67 protection grade enclosure
- Operating temperatures between 0°C and 60°C