NeuroArm Manipulator System - available with a rich set of options enabling the roboticist to configure their own robot to suit their needs.These options can be integrated into the build of your robot, or purchased at a later date as an add on kit.
- 7 DOF Revolute form Robotic Arm including Gripper, wrist Roll, Pitch & optional Yaw drives.
- Anodised Chrome finished & injection moulded plastic outer robot body structure + synthetic cushioned wrist outer skin.
- Atmel® Atmega 128 Robot joint co-processor handling all low level control parameters, sensor monitoring, robot health monitoring, robot safety, NeuroBackdrive™ & NeuroArm™ Protocol
- Highly configurable advanced PID controllers, high torque 3 Amp DC gearbox motors & high resolution quadrature encoders on each robot joint. Enables fine/smooth closed control of position, speed, acceleration profiles & torque control + full motor & controller diagnostics.
- Powerful High level Robot Host for handling real time sophisticated inverse kinematics, dynamics, trajectory, force control, adaptive control, Artificial Intelligence etc..
- Internet ready with web server & browser
- Embedded USB 2.0 host controller