The M-430iA is a revolutionary design optimized for high-speed, sustained picking and packing. To meet the needs of the food industry, the M-430iA was designed not only for secondary food handling, but even primary food handling.
The M-430iA is a five-axis, articulated, electric servo-driven robot It is supported by the intelligent robot control system and can work with FANUC’s high-speed visual tracking. The robot offers flexibility in mounting, including floor, wall and invert configurations.
M-430iA, the Solution for:
- High-speed picking
- High-speed packing
- 5 axes motion, 2 kg capacity.
- 120 cyclesminute at 1 kg: 100 cycles/minute at 2 kg.
- Large work envelope with 1130 mm reach developed around picking applications.
- Repeatability of ±0.5 mm at full speed and full payload within entire work envelope.
- iPendantTM, a color. Internet- ready teach pendant for even easier programming and custom cell user interface design.
- Utilizes proven, reliable FANUC servo motors providing the greatest uptime and productivity.