Modular, adaptable and expandable, 510 PackBot is a tactical mobile robot that performs multiple missions while keeping warfighters and first responders out of harm’s way.
- Bomb Disposal / EOD (IEDs / VBIEDs / UXO)
- Surveillance / Reconnaissance
- Checkpoints / Inspections / Explosives Detection
- Route Clearance
- Explosive Hazard Identification (IEDs / VBIEDs / UXOs)
- Hazardous Materials Detection
- Mobile: 510 PackBot easily climbs stairs, rolls over rubble and navigates narrow passages with sure-footed efficiency, traveling at speeds of up to 5.8 miles per hour.
- Portable: 510 PackBot can be hand carried and deployed by one person in less than two minutes. No expensive, specialized equipment or vehicles are necessary; PackBot can be easily loaded into a MOLLE pack, the trunk of a car or a helicopter.
- Easy to use: 510 PackBot relays real-time video, audio and other sensor readings while the operator stays at a safe standoff distance. The operator can view a 2-D or 3-D image of the robot on the control unit, allowing for precise positioning. PackBot also features a game-style hand controller for faster training and easier operation in the field.