By Kalwinder Kaur
The ImagingLab Robotics Library for Toshiba Machine robots is a novel toolkit, through which engineers can have direct command and control access to Toshiba Machine robots from NI LabVIEW software.
ImagingLab Robotics Library for Toshiba Machine robots
This simple library of graphical functions is ideal for use in achieving easy and enhanced command and control of robots from National Instruments’ LabVIEW.
With the development of this novel library, users can:
- Run pre-existing routines on TOSHIBA controllers
- Incorporate measurements and vision within their robotics systems
- Construct comprehensive industrial robotics systems in LabVIEW
- Easily and directly have control over the movements and motion of TOSHIBA robots
- Conveniently devise vision-guided robotics applications
Smarter and advanced-featured robots are required in high-mix, low-volume production machines for better interaction with the environment via vision and measurements. LabVIEW allows development experts to innovate new applications for industrial robots. This can be achieved by combining robot control, measurements, vision, and HMI within a single program. With the establishment of this new Robotics Library for Toshiba Machine robots, users can independently design and develop smarter robotics systems without the assistance of any experts or expertise on robotics programming. This novel library also allows users to incorporate Toshiba Machine robotics for applications involving precision manufacturing, automated test, and laboratory automation.