AI is driving a global discussion about what and how to teach, assess, and research.
These UniSA experts from the Centre for Change and Complexity in Learning can provide commentary on all trends related to educational innovation, AI, learning analytics, and assessment.
AI in Teaching & Learning
- Dr Vitomir Kovanović – M: +61 467 510 090 E: [email protected]
Artificial intelligence, ChatGPT; student wellbeing; new opportunities for assessment and learning.
- Dr Rebecca Marrone – M: +61 403 303 581 E: [email protected]
The impact of AI will on learning and emotional wellbeing of teachers and students; how technologies such as Learner Profiles can be used to support wellbeing.
- Assoc Prof Chris Deneen – E: [email protected]
AI impact assessing student achievement, and related academic integrity issues such as plagiarism and cheating. A specific focus is on implications for higher education.
Impact of AI on Universities & Schools
- Prof George Siemens M: +61 449 661 290 E: [email protected]
Impact of AI on teaching, learning, and the structure of universities; how AI will shape the future society and humanity.
AI & Student Experinces
- Dr Srecko Joksimovic E: [email protected]
AI activities in the classroom; how AI can help students solve complex problems and prepare them for the future workforce.
AI in Leadership
- Prof Shane Dawson – M: +61 478 409 669 E: [email protected]
AI policy development; leadership skills and institutional capacity for AI deployment; AI literacy programs.
- Prof Abelardo Pardo – E: [email protected]
Leadership approaches to integrate AI into decision-making processes; how AI can reshape strategic plans in educational institutions.