The Department of Defense’s report on ‘Ground Robotics Vision’ will be analyzed and presented at the 2012 Ground Robotics Capabilities Conference and Exhibition, co-sponsored by the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and the Joint Ground Robotics Enterprise (JGRE).
Ground Robotics Vision of the Department of Defense was recently released, thereby developing a combination of manned and unmanned force that will empower the United States to be an excellent global land power. With this intent, a conference has been organized by NDIA and JGRE, wherein renowned speakers and several team of specific industry experts will present point-counterpoint debates to solve the question titled ‘what will it take to achieve the vision?’
This event will serve as a platform for both the Government and Industry to recognize and discuss the technologies that will cater to the Warfighter’s future requirements. The event will take place at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, scheduled for March 21-23 2012.
The event will feature eminent speakers that are:
- Dr. Scott Fish, Army Chief Scientist, ASA (ALT)
- Honorable Jacques S. Gansler, former Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics.
- Mr. John Matsumura, Associate Director, Force Development and Technology Program, RAND Arroyo Center
- BG Robert M. Dyess, Jr., USA, Director, Requirements Integration, Army Capabilities Integration Center, TRADOC
- Mr. Chuck Thorpe, Assistant Director, Advanced Manufacturing and Robotics, Executive Office of the President, OSTP
- Mr. Steve Cox, Principal Deputy, Capabilities Acquisition Center, JIEDDO
The due for pre-registration for this event is March 9th 2012.