The Defender ROV is a sophisticated large bomb disposal robot with heavy lifting capability and a very powerful weight to strength ratio that helps bomb techs respond to VBIEDs and CBRN agents.
This EOD/IEDD Robot has a titanium frame and can deploy X-ray systems, explosive charges and multiple disruptors in either a single or double configuration. Its disruptor mounts have integral dual lasers for accurate point of aim and judging distance.
Command post bomb technicians benefit from its six cameras; PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) colour camera with 360º pan; video and photographic feeds; high-intensity LED lights; and, sensitive claw manipulation. The Defender is controlled through the new 2G Command Console.
- Six-wheel drive, independent suspension and all-terrain tires for climbing sidewalks, stairs, train tracks and rough terrain
- Electro-mechanical brakes hold steady on inclines up to 45°
- Sensitive claw can open, close, lift, carry, twist and drag
- Four secure firing circuits control render safe tools
- EOD weapons can mount above or beside the claw, on either side of the arm, or on the telescopic arm for further reach
- Hydraulic arm and claw assembly
- Rotating turret 385º
- Encrypted wireless control with Garmin GPS
- Environmentally sealed for post-blast and CBRN washdown
- Integrates with optional ROV-Track software to help first responders deal with CBRN threats
more safely and efficiently