Stay on the cutting edge with Brooks’ Razor atmospheric transfer robots. Razor robotics provide the superior performance, reliability, and ultra-cleanliness required for today’s advanced semiconductor manufacturing. Leveraging Brooks’ kinematic mounting system, patented motional control technology, and reliable direct drive robotics, Razor robots enable fast set-up, high repeatability, and maximum uptime. In addition, Razor features a simplified, highly efficient arm architecture with two links instead of three for a 3-FOUP trackless robot that delivers reliable performance—even in high-volume, 24x7 production environments.
- Proprietary motion control algorithms—Time Optimized Trajectory and Time Optimal Path—significantly reduce vibration
- Support for a choice of wafer handling technologies, including high throughput Passive Edge Contact
- Fifth generation direct drive technology
- Drag-and-Drop Sequence Editor for customization of motion and I/O sequences
- Compatibility with Equipe and Reliance robots
- Optional kinematic mounting system with one-time height and level adjustment