The "Global Healthcare Robotics Market: Focus on Product Type, Application Type, 23 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape Analysis and Forecast: (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare robotics market was estimated at $5.40 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach $11.44 billion by 2023.
There are different types of healthcare robots that have emerged over a period of time which includes, surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, diagnosis robots, and radiotherapy robots. The surgical segment accounted for the highest share of the market in the year 2017 due to higher adoption rate across various hospitals, recurrent sales of accessories of these systems, and huge demand for highly efficient replaceable components. The overall enhancement in patient outcomes has a positive impact on the growth and adoption rate of surgical robotics technology. Rehabilitation robots include robots for providing assistance and therapy to the patients in their daily living tasks and to the patients suffering from stroke or as disable.
The recent scenario involves robots that are used for diagnosis through endoscopy procedures. Radiotherapy robots are costly due to their non-invasive surgical procedure used for the treatment of chronic diseases such as, cancer. The scope of advancements in healthcare robots is very wide due to its high potential in the treatment and faster recovery of the patients. Thus, providing physicians and surgeons with the wider interface and platform for better decision making at the time of procedures and treatment.
The market analysis of global healthcare robotics includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players, and the key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Additionally, it includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges), and industry analysis. Presently, the healthcare robotics market can be categorized into four major types of robots that are commercially available. It includes surgical robotics, rehabilitation robotics, diagnostic robots, and radiotherapy robotics. A considerable number of other healthcare robots are presently in the pipeline, that are expected to be commercialized in the upcoming years.
The global healthcare robotic market is divided on the basis of product type which includes, robotic systems, instruments and accessories, and services. Based on surgical robot's application, the healthcare robotics market can further be sub-segmented into categories which include, General Surgery, Gynecology Surgery, Urology Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Transoral Surgery, and Others. The rehabilitation robotics is also further sub-segmented into assistive, therapeutic, and exoskeleton and bionics. Geographically, the market can be segmented into five distinct regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the key features of the healthcare robotic technology promoting its incorporation in different applications?
- What is the impact of the requirement of a skilled professional?
- What would be the future of disruptive robotic technology in the market?
- What is the scenario for established and non-established players?
- What are key advantages of the robotic-assisted surgical procedure over conventional surgical procedure?
- How did the healthcare robotic market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global healthcare robotics market?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global healthcare robotics market?
- Which surgical robotics application market would witness massive incorporation of the healthcare robotics in the forecast period?
- What are investors' perceptions about the global healthcare robotics market? Also, who are leading stakeholders of the market holding a significant share in the market's intellectual property?
- What are the key companies which made substantial investments to aid technological advancements in the market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global healthcare robotics market? What are initiatives implemented by different government bodies to combat the growing prevalence of different types of diseases?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global healthcare robotics market?
- How will each segment of the global healthcare robotics market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2023?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2023?
- Which region will contribute to the highest sales of the global healthcare robotics market during the forecast period?