Knightscope, developer of advanced physical security technologies focused on significantly enhancing US security operations, announced today that its crime fighting robots, the K3 and K5, and accompanying state-of-the-art user interface, the Knightscope Security Operations Center, continue to make a significant positive impact with its clients.
Knightscope has documented and verified recent reports of the following benefits achieved utilizing its technologies at numerous undisclosed locations:
1. Assisted law enforcement in issuing an arrest warrant for a sexual predator
2. Assisted a security officer in apprehending a thief in a retail environment
3. Assisted a corporation in tracking down a vandal
4. Assisted a real estate owner in stopping a fraudulent insurance claim
5. Assisted a healthcare organization in deterring vehicle break-ins
In addition to the obvious added physical deterrence provided by large security robots, Knightscope’s strategy of combining software and hardware to give security professionals unprecedented new capabilities delivers successful results for clients. Visit www.knightscope.com to request a demo and see how Knightscope can help enhance security needs.
Investors interested in purchasing preferred stock in Knightscope’s Reg A+ “mini-IPO” offering may now do so exclusively online at SeedInvest: www.seedinvest.com/knightscope.