SA1A and SA1B are high-speed, compact photoelectric sensors, available in a wide array of configurations, they are perfect for installations with minimal clearances.
Transparent objects can be detected using the diffuse-reflected light sensing. Configured with NPN or PNP transistor output, with light on or dark on. (In the presence or absence of the object).
- Ideal for installations with broad or narrow clearances
- Available with through-beam between the projector and receiver, which features a sensing range of 6' to 6-3/4" (2m)
- Sensing by diffuse-reflected light available, with a sensitivity adjustment for eliminating the interference of background light
- Through-beam and diffuse-reflected light sensors are featured in all configurations
- Adverse results and circuit damage are avoided through protection from reverse polarity
- High-speed, 1ms response time
- Automatic reset with power-up
- Protection rated IP66