The CHAD WaferMate300 wafer handler delivers significant performance and cost savings for advanced semiconductor packaging. This system provides fully automated wafer handling for SMEMA compatible back-end process modules and supports 300 mm (12") wafers as well as 200mm wafers (8"). The CHAD WaferMate300 provides high-precision wafer handling and throughput at exceptional value. Application flexibility, high precision, and bulletproof reliability--together with plug-and-play ease of use--ensure that the CHAD WaferMate300 will meet your most aggressive wafer handling needs.
The CHAD WaferMate300 marks an evolution of wafer handler design. This new, compact design features a 4-axis robot that picks 300mm wafers from two FOUP's on center. When the optional transfer stations are used the workcell can service two FOUP's and two process tools without linear movement. For direct placement onto two process tools, an optional linear track can be used to move the robot to each side of the workcell, providing up to 18" of robot reach outside the workcell.
- Small footprint - efficient wafer handling layout (33"W x 41"L)
- Support for 200mm and 300mm wafers
- Standard Configuration: 2 FOUP's = 50 wafers inventory
- Configurable to support for more than two FOUP's
- Able to service two process tools.
- 4-axis atmospheric robot with absolute encoders and fully integrated PC- based control system
- Wafer pre-aligner options
- SMEMA compliant for plug-and-play installation