The high-speed PX800 robot offers minimal footprint and superior performance in coating applications.The compact, space-saving design of the PX800 robot makes it easy to mount on the floor, wall or ceiling. Its full six-axis capability ensures proper gun angles for painting small parts. The PX800 robot is Factory Mutual (FM) approved for Class 1, Div. 1 use in hazardous environments. It features a 3 kg (6.6 lb) payload capacity, a 798 mm (31.4") reach, and a ±0.03 mm (±0.001") repeatability. The PX800 robot delivers superior performance while minimizing cycle time and optimizing material usage. It is ideal for coating small electronic or appliance parts, as well as automotive components.
- 798 mm reach
- ±0.03 mm (±0.001") repeatability
- Floor-, wall- or ceiling-mount options
- FM rating: Class 1, Div. 1 (explosion-proof)
- MotoSim® EG simulation software (optional)
- MotoMax® III warranty (standard)