The Motoman HP3C is a compact, high-speed robot that requires minimal installation space. The HP3C features a 701 mm (27.6") reach and offers the widest work envelope in its class. Due to its compact design, it can be floor-, wall-, or ceiling-mounted. The HP3XFC is an extra high-speed version, while the HP3LC features an extended reach.
The HP3C offers superior performance in small part applications such as assembly, dispensing, packaging, material handling and machine tending. The HP3C yields extraordinary production results while requiring minimal capital investment.
Advanced NXC100 Controller
The NXC100 high-performance controller features a compact footprint, Windows® CE programming pendant with color-touch screen display, fast processing, easy-to-use INFORM III programming language, and robust PC architecture.
Its compact but sturdy construction minimizes footprint and allows for easy mounting (either horizontally or vertically) under conveyors, in control cabinets or in other small spaces. The NXC100 controls the robot and one optional external axis, such as a linear track, providing additional layout flexiblity.
Features and Options
- Largest working envelope in its class: 701 mm (27.6") reach Floor-, wall-, and ceiling- mounting options
- Compact controller (485 x 183 x 300 mm) mounts horizontally or vertically
- IP67 rated wrist (standard)
- IP65 rated body (optional)
- MotoMax® III warranty (standard)
- MotoSim® EG simulation software (optional)