IBL2401 is a flexible, compact, cost-effective solution particularly adapted to the distributed and co-ordinated control of brushless, DC, linear or step motors of powers up to 25 W, and voltages up to 24 V. Its hardware structure is based on a cost optimised design integrating all the basic motor control functions and motion control functionalities on a single module. A series of I/O signals, both digital and analog, are available for easy interfacing with the application. This high-performance digital servo drive with embedded intelligence, based on the latest DSP controller technology, can be used to control brushless DC, brushless AC, and brush DC motors.
Typical applications include distributed motor control, with possibilities of gearing and electronic cam functions in a CAN network operation (optional configuration).
- Fully digital servo amplifier with embedded intelligence and PLC functionality
- Controls brushless (sinusoidal / trapezoidal), DC brush, linear or step motors
- Compact design (60 x 44 x 16 mm)
- RS-232 serial communication
- Single power supply for logic and motor (6-24 V)