To support applications with the highest power requirements, such as web handling, printing and converting, Rockwell Automation has expanded its family of servo drives with the new Allen-Bradley Kinetix 7000 drive. With a power output of up to 150 kilowatts, this new high power servo drive extends the benefits of Kinetix Integrated Motion to an even greater range of applications. The Kinetix 7000 and the well-established Kinetix 6000 provide a common user experience, allowing you to take advantage of a single solution to meet the requirements of any application and any power range. The Kinetix 7000 servo drive features GuardMotion integrated safety technology. Safe-off, the initial GuardMotion offering, can increase productivity by allowing manufacturers and machine builders to implement machine solutions that provide safety and maximum machine availability.
- Integrated Motion — Get all the benefits of Kinetix Integrated Motion in a high power servo drive. Save time and money throughout the machine lifecycle from design and installation through operation and maintenance.
- Quality — Outstanding performance is based on established, successful product designs. The Kinetix 7000 is built on two proven foundations: PowerFlex power structure and Kinetix control structure.
- Power range and scalability — The Kinetix solution has a servo drive to meet the needs of almost any machine, with complete power coverage up to 150 kW with the Kinetix 7000. Take advantage of a single solution to meet your needs.
- Safety — Learn more about GuardMotion. It means more productivity for your machine as well as safeguarding employees.
- Motor flexibility — One drive solution for permanent magnet (synchronous) and induction (asynchronous) motors.