The HYSUB 50 is an advanced offshore oil drilling support and salvage vehicle. This vehicle has been fitted with sophisticated master slave manipulators. Hysub 50 is used for drilling support and salvage.
- Length: 251.5 cm / 99 inches
- Width: 142.3 cm / 56 inches
- Height: 147.3 cm / 58 inches
- Weight in air: 1723.5 kg. / 3800 lbs.
- Diving Depth: 1828.8 m / 6000 ft.
- Payload 90.7 kg (200 lb)
- Structure: 6061-T6 aluminum with 316
- stainless steel fixtures
- Flotation: Syntactic foam
- Variable Ballast: Optional (hard or soft)
- Propulsion: Electro-hydraulic (50 electric HP, 6 hydraulic thrusters)