Mitsubishi Electric navigation systems guide the driver through the selected route using a map display and audible directions. The display updates as the vehicle moves through the route. Each display shows a detailed intersection screen and directs the driver through each maneuver.
Navigation computer systems package sizes range from single-din to double-din and trunk-mounted chassis.
- Destinations by street address, facility/points-of-interest (POI) list, personal directory list
- Automatic detailed intersection screen
- Automatic route re-calculation and detours
- Multiple languages
- Muted radio during voice guidance
- Map/voice or turn-by-turn guidance directions