TMT TL series CNC lathe features compact construction, small footprint and high efficiency. Its outstanding rigidity and stability, combined with the use of automatic feeder enable the machine to achieve automatic operations that save labor on costs and greatly increase efficiency.
In addition, the TMT TL series is designed according to human engineering theorem for upgrading operational convenience. Parts collection is very convenient. All these fully reflect the unique performance integrated in the TL series CNC lathe from TMT.
- Highly Rigid Machine Structure Accuracy 5µm
- Box ways on both axes. The slide ways are precision machined, heat treated, precision grinding and scraped. Accuracy on both axes are controlled in 5µm
- The base is a rigid box type construction. It features vibration free during high speed, high accuracy cutting, low speed heavy cutting and thread cutting.
- High Speed, High Precision Spindle
- The spindle runs in class P4 high precision angular contact ball bearings. The spindle is three points supported by bearings to increase spindle rigidity while minimizing thermal deformation problem.
- The specially designed spindle construction is not only suitable for high speed, high precision cutting, but also excellent for heavy duty cutting.
- Cutting Fluid Cooling System
- The cutting fluid flows through several mechanisms of the machine, and is cooled down that effectively reduce temperature of the machine and cutting fluid.
- High Precision Servo Turret
- The servo turret driven by a high speed servomotor. It’s combined with high precision gear transmission to perform fast tool change.
- Employs high precision speed reduction mechanism for quiet tool change.
- Adjacent tool change can be accomplished in only about 0.1 to 0.2 seconds.
- Precision I.D. and O.D. Tool Holder
- The highly right O.D. tool holders thoroughly eliminate tool vibration problems during cutting.
- The I.D. tool holders are bored on the machine and run-out to the spindle center is controlled in 5µm.
- Deviations of drilling and I.D. machining are kept at a minimum.
- Product Conveyor Parts Catcher
- The parts catcher is designed by using the mechanical synchronization principle. Once parts are finished and cut off, the parts catcher collects the finished products fast and efficiently.
- By equipping with bar feeder and product conveyor, the CNC lathe provides a fully automatic operation system.