Pneumatic low profile compact rotary actuators are ideal for payloads from 1 lbs (.44Kg) to 30 lbs (13.6Kg). The standard rotations available are 45, 90, or 180 degrees. Patented built in adjustable hard stops on output flange prevent pinion breakage. The AGR units have zero backlash due to the drive pistons never bottoming out; this also achieves true force throughout the rotation and end of stroke. Dual bearing supported turn table provides an extremely compact package for tight space applications, and slip fit dowel pins make this a precise and repeatable pneumatic rotary actuator.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Built-in adjustable hardstops on output flange stop against a dowel pin embedded in the body to prevent pinion breakage and give accurate specific rotation requirements.
- Two large bearings, one on either side of the pinion, provide for steady output flange with high loading capacity.
- Ultra high torque-to-weight ratio for faster cycle times.
- Compact body design to fit in tight space applications.
- Units are permanently lubricated for non-lube air operation, allowing for compliance with OSHA regulations.
- All rotary units have zero backlash at either end of rotation, keeping the output flange against the hardstop.
- Built-in adjustable flow controls allow for maximum cycle times and smooth deceleration.
- Proximity switches are available to monitor end of rotation.
- The AGR-1 unit is fully field repairable for cost savings and minimum down time.