The "Autonomous Mobile Robot - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Autonomous Mobile Robot market accounted for $4.98 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $14.79 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period.
The developments in the sensors used for navigation & rising dependence on unmanned or military vehicles are driving the market. However, a high capital requirement for incorporation of these devices is hampering market growth.
An autonomous mobile robot is a machine that performs behaviors or tasks with a high degree of autonomy. Autonomous robotics is usually considered to be a subfield of artificial intelligence, robotics and information engineering. In addition, having the mobility feature, it is capable of locomotion.
Based on the type, Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs) are primarily used in the defense sector to supply ammunition to soldiers during combat situations, carry out rescue operations during disasters, and detect and defuse or detonate explosives. the growth of the UGV's is also attributed to high demand in the Americas owing to the increasing terrorist threats and the ongoing war with ISIS.
Among geography, the demand for mobile robots in North America is continuously increasing owing to the factors, such as mounting internal and external security threats, owing to increased terrorist activities and growing usage of mobile robots for patrolling to spot intruders or enemy forces.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements