The "Service Robots Market Outlook and Forecasts 2019 - 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report evaluates the service robotics market including robots, bot software, and systems. The report also assesses the impact of artificial intelligence upon robotics and evaluates the market for AI-enhanced robots and robotic systems for the consumer market.
There is an emerging service robot market that has very different dynamics than traditional industrial robotics. Service robots are very personal and include both physical robots as well as logical (e.g. software) bots that act on behalf of their owners, managers, and/or controllers. Service robots will ultimately evolve beyond purpose-built machines to become more general-purpose tools for supporting human safety and lifestyle needs.
We see substantial overall industry growth across a wide range of robot types that engage in diverse tasks such as home cleaning, personalized healthcare service, home security, autonomous cars, robotic entertainment and toys, carebots services, managing daily schedule, and many more assistive tasks. A few key factors such as the aging population, personalization services trends, and robot mobility will drive growth in this industry segment.
In addition, developments in artificial intelligence and cognitive computing support the inclusion of these technologies with virtually every type of robot including general-purpose bots that act on behalf of their owner. The combination of AI and IoT (AIoT) will further support market development, leading to semi-autonomous markets that interact with humans directly as well as other machines, and assets through interconnected systems.
The report includes service robot market sizing for 2019 to 2024 that covers the following segmentation:
- Service robotics shipments by type, region and leading countries
- Revenue outlook by segment and sub-segment for service robotics devices, components, digital personal assistant application software, AI-based system software, AI technologies, analytics, and services,
- Market coverage globally and by region including APAC, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World for service robotics
- Leading country coverage includes the United States, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Australia, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico
- Personal AI and Robotics forecasts 2019 - 2024
- Identify market drivers for personalized AI and robotics
- Understand the challenges for sustainable market demand
- Learn about the future of personalized AI and cognitive computing
- Identify market opportunities for robotics in work, information, and entertainment
- AI companies
- IoT companies
- Robotics companies
- Cognitive computing companies
- Big Data and Analytics companies
- Software and application Providers
- Network and device security companies