The "Assistive Robotics - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Assistive Robotics Market accounted for $3.35 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $17.69 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period.
Increasing occurrence of strokes and spinal cord injuries and expanding insurance coverage for therapeutic exoskeletons and robotic surgeries are the factors driving the market growth. However, the necessity to put up with various industrial standards and certifications may hinder market growth.
By Type, Physically Assistive Robots segment held is likely to have a huge demand due to the escalating cases of spinal cord injuries leading to an increase in the adoption of exoskeleton robots in rehabilitation centers, and by individuals with disabilities. Based on Geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the shortage of trained care workers, coupled with the rising geriatric population.
Some of the key players profiled in the Assistive Robotics Market include Kinova Robotics, ReWalk Robotics, Fourier Intelligence, Cyberdyne, SoftBank Robotics, Blue Frog Robotics, Barrett Technology, Intuitive Surgical, Focal Meditech, Hocoma, Ekso Bionics, F&P Robotics, Rex Bionics, DreamFace Technologies, and CT Asia Robotics.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements