Research and Markets have announced the addition of the "Servo Motor & Drives Market: 2013 - 2018" report to their offering.
The Global Servo Motors and Drives Market Shipments Are Expected to Reach Around 17.2 Million Units and Revenues Are Likely to Reach Around $10.43 Billion by 2018
Implementation of automation tools in application industries have resulted in reducing operations time and cost-saving in manufacturing and inventory process. Due to the advancement in technology, the servo system has increased its scope with the integration of hardware and software. Technological advancements in the servo systems market have spurred the end users' interest and witnessed a positive growth rate during the last few years. Due to the increased features and functionality in application market, servo motors and drives are now being used in areas where it was previously confined. Growth in the servo motors and drives market is driven by various applications such as packaging machines, semiconductors, food processing, machine tools. However, markets such as healthcare, robotics, and others are showing strong opportunities in this market.
China, Japan, Germany, and the U.S. are the major countries to contribute and altogether, commanded more than 40% of the overall servo motors and drives market revenues in 2012. The report analyzes the global market and presents detailed insights of the market by types of servo motors and drives, voltage, component, application, and geography. Servo motors is mainly segmented into AC motors, DC brushless, DC Brushed, Linear servo motors; similarly, servo drives are categorized into AC servo drives, DC servo drives, adjustable speed drives and others.
The key players in this market include Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Siemens AG (German), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), ABB (Switzerland), FANUC FA (Europe), Galil Motion Control (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), and Bosch Rexroth (Germany) among others.
This report is segmented by applications into automotive & transportation, healthcare, packaging, semiconductors & electronics, material handling, machine tools, food processing, textile machines and others. The market is segmented into four regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Furthermore the market is segmented by major countries in these regions. The study describes the dynamics of the servo motors and drives market, which comprises of drivers and restraints along with their impact analysis matrix. The impact analysis matrix depicts the impact of particular drivers and restraints on the market at present and their future impact on the market. This report also touches on the huge opportunities that come with changing technologies.
- The total shipment of servo motors and drives in 2012 was 12.2 million units and it is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6% from 2013 to 2018. The market is expected to reach around 17.2 million units by 2018.
- Various types of servo motors and drives are leading the market such as AC servo & Linear.
- Asia is leading the servo motors and drives market, which is followed by Europe and APAC.
- China, the U.S. and Germany are the leading countries in this market with around 31% of market share in terms of revenue.
- Automotive and transportation industry is estimated to reach around $1.8 billion by 2018.
- The growth of end product markets such as AC, DC, adjustable and linear is directly linked to the OEM shipment of the servo motors and drives market.
Key Topics Covered
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Products Market
5 Servo Motors And Drives Market, By Voltage Range
6 Components Market
7 Applications Market
8 Geographic Analysis
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology
- Baldor Electric Company
- Bosch Rexroth
- Delta Electronics
- Emerson Electric
- Estun Automation
- Fuji Electric
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- Lti Drives Gmbh Lti Drives
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Sanyo Denki
- Schneider Electric
- Teco Electro Devices
- Toshiba Corporation
- Yaskawa Electric
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vbnts/servo_motor_and