Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Top 20 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / Systems (UAV / UAS) Companies 2014
Although increasingly competitive, the global UAV market is currently highly consolidated with a few leading companies dominating global sales. Primarily this is a result of US dominance of the market over the past decade. However, incumbent positions are increasingly under threat from new and existing competitors offering a range of cost-effective UAV capabilities and innovative technologies. Considerable uncertainties will characterise the UAV market in the near future, especially regarding the uncertain legal and regulatory framework governing commercial UAV use.
This new report from visiongain analyses these key market dynamics to reach fresh conclusions on the competitive landscape of the UAV market. Crucially, it finds that the UAV market is likely to face significant structural and competitive changes as a result of the emerging commercial market for UAV platforms. Leading players will specialise within the UAV market, concentrating on key technologies, capabilities and markets to maximise sales in an increasingly competitive market. Disruptive competitors leveraging technological innovations will also threaten the strong incumbent competitors in the market who will have to adapt to rapidly shifting market dynamics.
Why you should buy the Top 20 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / Systems (UAV / UAS) Companies 2014: Growth Prospects in Military, Commercial and Law Enforcement Markets
What is the future competitive landscape of the UAV market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 326 page report delivers:
• View global market share data for the leading 20 companies in the global UAV market in 2014 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition
- The report provides detailed analysis of the leading 20 companies in the UAV market, the competitive landscape, as well as commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to current market shares for the leading companies, our report contains original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial and technological developments
- The report also contains profiles of a further 20 significant companies in the global UAV market including key contracts/programmes and products offered in the market.
- Our report provides 324 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospect for leading companies in the UAV market.
• View details of 385 contracts, mentioning 623 companies and other organisations.
- This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding of the significant contracts and market players allowing you to demonstrate your expertise in the UAV sector.
• Read 3 exclusive interviews from market leading UAV companies.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the UAV market sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit. Read our exclusive interviews with the following 3 leading companies in the UAV market:
- AeroVironment Inc
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation and Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Textron Systems (Textron Inc)
• Discover sales analysis and market share breakdowns for the leading companies in 2014
- What are the dynamics within the UAV market? How will these markets expand? Which companies will generate the most revenue? Use our analysis and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the social, technological, economic and political (STEP) and strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues in the UAV market. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategies
- Capital expenditures
- Technological innovations
- Disruptive innovation from new market players
- Competition from new product types
- Evolving threats and threat landscape
- Expanding expertise among leading companies
- Increasing industry consolidation and the acquisition of new technologies.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
• Identify who the leading companies are in the UAV market
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading UAV companies examining their UAV market share, revenues, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. The leading companies are:
- ADCOM Systems
- Aeronautics Ltd
- AeroVironment Inc
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC)
- BAE Systems PLC
- The Boeing Company
- Denel SOC Ltd
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Finmeccanica SpA
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Navmar Applied Sciences Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Safran SA
- Textron Inc
- Thales Group
- Turkish Aerospace Industries Inc
- Xi'an Aisheng (ASN) Technology Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading companies in the UAV market
The Top 20 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / Systems (UAV / UAS) Companies 2014: Growth Prospects in Military, Commercial and Law Enforcement Markets report provides impartial UAV industry analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with the necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from Visiongain's exclusive interviews with AeroVironment Inc, Kaman Aerospace Corporation and Lockheed Martin Corporation and Textron Systems (Textron Inc) are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including company market shares; market revenues and capital expenditures in 2014
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Top 20 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles / Systems (UAV / UAS) Companies 2014: Growth Prospects in Military, Commercial and Law Enforcement Markets report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the UAV market. You will discover market shares for leading companies, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.