Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Autopilot System Market by Platform, by Component, by Application, by Geography, Do It Yourself Autopilot - Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
The global autopilot market is expected to exhibit a robust growth over the next six years. The autopilot system market is estimated to be $2.86 billion in 2014 and expected to register a CAGR of 6.20% to reach $4.1 billion by 2020.
The Global Autopilot System Market research report includes the detailed study of the autopilot systems used in a variety of applications segments such as, commercial, defense, and homeland security. This report provides the market analysis of the global autopilot systems market over the next six years (2014-2020). It discusses about the industry, market, and technology trends that are currently prevailing in the autopilot systems market.
The global autopilot system market is categorized on the basis of autopilots used in airborne, land, sea, and subsea vehicles, application (commercial, defense, and homeland security), components (GPS, gyros, actuators, software), and geographies. The study briefs the market dynamics in the autopilot systems market with a detailed regional and country-wise analysis of the autopilot products and applications. The report gives insights into regional and technological trends and also provides the market share analyses for major countries.
The prominent players profiled in this report are Rockwell Collins (U.S.), Honeywell (U.S.), Genesys Aerosystems (U.S.), Furuno (Japan), Garmin (Switzerland), Micropilot (Canada), Raymarine (U.S.), and DJI (China).
- The share of autopilot systems for airborne vehicles accounts to - 55%, land-based vehicles -4%, sea vehicles - 27%, and the subsea vehicles -13% of the global autopilot system market. The autopilot system market in the airborne and maritime applications is expected to show a significant growth over the forecast period
- With the increase in autonomy and better compatibility with the other systems, the autopilots will be used to a great extent in long journeys to reduce the human interventions and thus the driver's fatigue
- Technological advancements and integration of autopilots with complex systems will drive the demand for autopilots in the commercial and military applications. The Do It Yourself (DIT) autopilots are the open-source platform for building simple autopilots and proves to be a upcoming technological trend for this market
- Autopilot systems market is expected to grow in the upcoming years for their amazing applications to provide complex operational handling in the autonomous aerial drones (UAV and Quadcopters). The autopilot systems will be improvised to increase the autonomy function which will further fuel the autopilot market growth
- The Asia-Pacific and Latin American countries are investing hugely into autopilots system for unmanned vehicles, which is expected to trigger the autopilot system market.