Global Automotive Robotics Market Information by Product Type (SCARA Robot, Articulated Robot, and Cartesian Robot), by Type (Hardware, Software, and Service), by Application (Gripping, Stamping, Welding, Painting, Assembly, and Others), and by Region - Forecast to 2022
Automotive robotics system is used to assist the manufacturing process in the automotive industries such as assembling, welding, cutting, dispensing, painting and others. The usage of the automotive robotics in the manufacturing process helps reducing the operational cost as it helps improve quality & operational flexibility, decrease production & manufacturing errors, and also reduce wastage of the raw material. Moreover, Increased concerns for labor safety, the adoption of automation to ensure quality production, and to meet market demand on time are the main drivers which is expected to contribute in the growth of the automotive robotics market. The global automotive robotics market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 10% from 2016 to 2022.
Study Objectives of Global Automotive Robotics Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Automotive Robotics market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Automotive Robotics market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter's five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product type, type, application, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Automotive Robotics market
In North America, automotive robotics market would grow rapidly due to the demand & adoption of robotics technology and in Europe the market is showing substantial hike due to presence of large number of automotive industry. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness considerable growth due to rapid industrialization and rising automotive industries.
The key players of Global Automotive Robotics Market report include -
- ABB Group
- Comau SpA
- Denso Wave Incorporated
- Dürr AG
- Fanuc Corporation
- Harmonic Drive System
- KUKA AG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Kawasaki Robotics)
- Nabtesco Motion Control, Inc.
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp
The report covers brief analysis of country level market information -
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
The report for Global Automotive Robotics Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.