Prior Scientific: The New Robotic Sample Loading System
Prior Scientific have recently introduced the latest in Prior's Robotic Sample Loading Systems - the high speed HLW20 Well Plate Loader. Compatible with the Prior ProScan series controller, the HLW20 Well Plate Loader features:
• 20 well plate capacity (2 racks with 10 well plates each)
• Custom ProScan H117 flat top stage with internal well plate detection sensor
• 29 second load/unload cycle
• Compatible with covered and uncovered well plates
• All axes encoded for perfect placement
• Compact design utilizing less than 0.47m2 of bench space
• Fits all standard microtiter plates up to 19mm thick
• Quiet operation for laboratory environment
• Optional 2D barcode reader
• Multiple sensors ensure safe and accurate transfer between racks and microscope stage
• Stainless steel racks for easy cleaning
• Compatibility with most modern inverted microscopes
• Supplied with a comprehensive Software Development Kit, the loader allows the user full control of the loading and unloading processes.
Run time – 4:38 minutes.
Well Plate Loader System from Prior Scientific
Description and video courtesy of Prior Scientific.