Jan 16 2019
The "Industrial Robotics: Global Markets to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research report categorizes the industrial robotics market by type. Product types include Motor Vehicles, electrical and electronics manufacturing, machinery manufacturing plastics and rubber products manufacturing, food and beverages and others.
The Report Includes:
- 87 data tables
- A broad overview of the global markets for industrial robotics that serve different purposes in industry
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country specific data and analysis for United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China, India, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain and Middle East and Africa
- International regulations for effective usage of industrial robotics
- Assessment of the technological advancements, safety regulations, current trends and impact analysis that affect the global market
- Company profiles of the major manufacturers and suppliers of industrial robotics, including ABB Group, Fanuc Corp., Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Kuka AG and Yaskawa Electric Corp.