VelocityEHS, the global leader in cloud-based environment, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability solutions, will showcase its Humantech-brand industrial ergonomics software with artificial intelligence (AI) at the upcoming National Ergonomics Conference & Ergo Expo on August 20 – 23 in Las Vegas, NV.
The software now features sensorless, motion-capture technology, powered by Kinetica Labs, that harnesses AI and machine learning to help users quickly and accurately assess jobs for musculoskeletal disorder risk from video taken on any mobile device. The software will be demonstrated during three live presentations at booth 452:
- Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Conference attendees will also be able to try the Humantech ergonomics software during expo hours. In addition, VelocityEHS board-certified ergonomists will present a series of sessions:
- Industrial Ergonomics 101: The Evolution of Ergonomics Job Analysis
Tuesday, Aug. 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Kent Hatcher, Director of Consulting, CPE
- Super Ergonomics Mind: Big Data Delivers Better Information and Smarter Solutions
Wednesday, Aug. 21 from 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Jeff Sanford, Director of Consulting, CPE
- Show Me the Money: How Real Companies Have Demonstrated a Return on Investment for Ergonomics
Thursday, Aug. 22 from 8:15 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
Mike Hoonhorst, Managing Consultant, CPE