The "Robot Operating System - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Robot Operating System market accounted for $282.86 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $683.53 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing implementation of collaborative modular robots, growing demand for Robotics-as-a-Service (RaaS) model, and the rising adoption of low-cost industrial robots. However, high installation cost of low-volume production applications is restricting the market growth.
Amongst Robot Type, Collaborative Robots segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the benefits of collaborative robots (Cobot's) to perform certain light-duty tasks is driving the adoption of collaborative robots. Cobot's can be integrated with various sensors, vision systems, and passive compliance. It also integrates with overcurrent detection features which detect any imminent collision with humans.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period. The high adoption rate of digital technologies and automation, especially in China, Japan, and South Korea, has made APAC a lucrative market. The growing development in these countries is expected to provide several new opportunities for the ROS vendors in APAC.
Some of the key players in global Robot Operating System market are Husarion, Inc., ABB Ltd., Denso Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, iRobot Technologies, Fanuc Corporation, Omron Corporation, KUKA AG, Stanley Innovation, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Cyberbotics Ltd, Clearpath Robots, Toshiba Corporation, Kawasaki Robotics, Yamaha Robotics, Epson Robots, Stryker Corporation and Nachi Robotic Systems Inc.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements