The "Global Mobile Robotics Market 2020-2026 by Offering, Product Type, Mode of Operation, Industry Vertical, End User, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global mobile robotics market is expected to reach $64.08 billion by 2026, representing a 2019-2026 CAGR of 12.9%. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) is the largest segment among mobile robotics types.
In this report 2019 is the base year for market analysis, with estimates and forecast covering 2020-2026.
Highlighted with 83 tables and 83 figures, this 181-page report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global mobile robotics market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global mobile robotics market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Offering, Product Type, Mode of Operation, Industry Vertical, End User, and Region.
Based on offering, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
- Hardware (further segmented into Vehicle Frame, Payloads, Controllers and Sensors, Propulsion, Data Collection and Processing, Other Systems)
Based on product type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
- Unmanned Marine Vehicle (UMV) (further segmented into Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) and Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USV))
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) (further segmented into Tracked, Wheeled, Legged, Other Mobility)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) (further segmented into Fixed Wing Drones, Rotary Blade Drones, Nano Drones, Hybrid Drones)
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) (further segmented into Tow Vehicles, Unit Load Carriers, Forklift Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Hybrid Vehicles, Other Vehicles)
- Other Types
Based on mode of operation, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
- Remotely Operated
Based on industry vertical, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
- Agriculture & Forest
- Real Estate & Construction
- Power & Energy
- Defense & Security
- Industry and Manufacture
- Logistics and Retail
- Education & Research
- Other Verticals
Based on end user, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2026 included in each section.
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Spain, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- RoW (Saudi Arabia, Iran, South Africa)
For each of the aforementioned regions and countries, market analysis and revenue data are available for 2019-2026. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of major national markets by Product Type, Mode of Operation, and Industry Vertical over the study years (2019-2026) are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global mobile robotics market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through a Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
- AUBO Robotics
- Amazon Robotics
- Boston Dynamics (Softbank Group Corp)
- Clearpath Robotics
- DAIFUKU Co., Ltd.
- Fetch Robotics
- General Dynamics
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- John Bean Technologies Corporation
- KION Group
- Kongsberg Maritime
- KUKA AG
- Lockheed Martin
- Locus Robotics
- Mobile Industrial Robots
- Northrop Grumman
- Omron Adept
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Seegrid Corporation
- Softbank Robotics
- SMP Robotics
- Swisslog (KUKA)
- Transbotics Corporation
- Ubtech Robotics Inc.