The "Global Surgical Robotics Market: Focus on Products, Applications, End Users, Countries, Patents, Market Share and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast (2017-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Surgical Robotics Market to Reach $12.6 Billion 2025
This research study includes an extensive analysis of the global surgical robotics market by product, application, end-user and geographical regions, allowing the researcher to develop a comprehensive outlook of the market. Each of these segments have been analyzed on the basis of their current and future market size, considering the macro and micro environmental factors.
The market report presents a detailed and investigative study of the entire market and provides a comprehensive insight into various forms of development, trends and the key market participants. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this dynamic market, the report also provides a comprehensive section on competitive landscape, market share analysis, competitive benchmarking, and the position of the competitors within the global surgical robotics market.
The following key questions have been addressed in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities of the global surgical robotics market?
- How did the minimally invasive robot assistive surgical procedures evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What were the market shares by value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global surgical robotics market in 2016 and what will be the shares in 2025?
- What were the market shares by volume of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global surgical robotics market in 2016 and what will be the shares in 2025?
- How will each of the segments of the global surgical robotics market by value grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- How will each of the segments of the global surgical robotics market by volume grow during the forecast period and what will be the installation volume or procedural volume respectively by each of the segment by the end of 2025?
- How did the market share of the leading companies change in 2016 and which country will lead the market in 2017?
- How will the surgical robotics industry evolve during the forecast period 2017-2025?
- What are the key developments and strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- Which product, application and end-user will dominate the global surgical robotics market by the end of the forecast period and which one is growing at the highest CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2025?
- What will be the growth rate of different segments during the forecast period? Which is the leading segment by product, imaging modality, application, and end-user?
- Who are the key players in the global surgical robotics market?
- Which region will lead the global surgical robotics market in revenue generation through the forecast period?
- Which region will lead the global surgical robotics market in surgical systems installation volume throughout the forecast period?
- Which country will be growing at the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
The key players who have significant contributions to the surgical robotics market are Intuitive Surgical Inc., Stryker Corporation, Mazor Robotics, Hansen Medical Inc., MedRobotics, TransEnterix Inc., Accuray Inc., Renishaw plc, Think Surgical, Synaptive Medical, Titan Medical Inc. and Smith & Nephew plc, among others.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope and Methodology
1.1. Scope of the Report
1.2. Global Surgical Robotics Market Segmentation
1.3 Key Learnings
1.4 Research Methodology
2 Market Overview
2.1 Market Trend
2.2 History and Future of Robotic Surgery
2.3 Recent Market Developments
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Impact Analysis of Market Drivers
3.3 Market Drivers
3.4 Impact Analysis of Market Restraints
3.5 Market Restraints
3.6 Market Opportunities
4 Competitive Landscape
4.1. Key Development and Strategies
4.1.1 New Product Launches and Developments
4.1.2 Approvals and Certifications
4.1.3 Business Expansions/Contracts
4.1.4 Collaborations, Joint Ventures and Partnerships
4.1.5 Mergers & Acquisitions
4.2. Legal Requirements and Regulations
4.3 Industry Attractiveness
4.4 Market Share Analysis
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
5 Industry Analysis
5.1 Patent Landscape
5.2. Consortiums, Associations, and Regulatory Bodies
6 Global Surgical Robotics Market, by Product
6.2 Surgical System
6.3 Instruments & Accessories
6.4 Services & Maintenance
7 Global Surgical Robotics Market, by Application
7.2 General Surgery
7.3 Interventional Cardiology
7.4 Gynecology Surgery
7.5 Orthopedics Surgery
7.6 Urological Surgery
7.7 Neurological Surgery
8 Global Surgical Robotics Market, by End User
8.3 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
9 Global Surgical Robotics Market, by Region
10 Company Profiles
- Accuray Inc.
- Applied Dexterity
- Auris Surgical Robotics
- Cambridge Medical Robotics Ltd.
- Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc.
- Dexterite Surgical
- Endomaster Pte Ltd.
- Hansen Medical
- Honeybee Robotics
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
- Medrobotics Corporation
- Medtech SA
- Mimic Technologies
- Preceyes BV
- Renishaw plc
- SRI International
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Synaptive Medical Inc.
- Think Surgical Inc.
- Titan Medical Inc.
- TransEnterix Inc.
- Verb Surgical
- Virtual Incision Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.