The "Artificial Intelligence in IoT: AIoT Technology, Platforms, Applications and Services by Industry Vertical 2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly making its way into many advanced solutions including autonomous vehicles, smart bots, advanced predictive analytics, and more. Many industry verticals will be transformed through AI integration with enterprise, industrial, and consumer product and service ecosystems. It is destined to become an integral component of business operations including supply chains, sales and marketing processes, product and service delivery and support models. AIoT (AI support of IoT) is just beginning to become part of the ICT lexicon as the possibilities for the former adding value to the latter are only limited by the imagination.
AI enhances the ability for Big Data Analytics and IoT platforms to provide value to each of these market segments. The use of AI for decision making in IoT and data analytics will be crucial for efficient and effective decision making, especially in the area of streaming data and real-time analytics associated with edge computing networks. Real-time data will be a key value proposition for all use cases, segments, and solutions. The ability to capture streaming data, determine valuable attributes, and make decisions in real-time will add an entirely new dimension to service logic. In many cases, the data itself, and actionable information will be the service.
This research provides a multi-dimensional view into the AI market including analysis of embedded devices and components, embedded software, and AI platforms. This includes an assessment of the combined AI marketplace with analysis of embedded IoT and non-IoT devices, embedded components (including AI chipsets), embedded software and AI platforms, and related services. It also evaluates leading solution providers including hardware, software, integrated platforms, and services. It also evaluates the market for AI in IoT networks and systems.
This research also assesses the impact of AI in various networking products and solutions including embedded equipment, components, and software platforms (network automation, optimization, and transformation). The report also evaluates the role of SDN, Edge Computing, NFV, and Augmented Intelligence in the formation and support of AI driven networking ecosystems. In addition, the impact of 5G networks, IoT technology and systems, and network analytics functions is also evaluated.
- AI companies
- IoT companies
- Robotics companies
- Semiconductor vendors
- Data management vendors
- Industrial automation companies
- Governments and R&D organizations
- Enterprises across all industry verticals
Select Research Findings:
- Global AI Chipsets market will reach $6.6B USD by 2023
- The APAC region will lead the IoT technology market through 2023
- The combined global IoT technology market will reach $869.9B USD by 2023
- Global AI in embedded IoT devices market will approach $26.2B USD by 2023
- Total AI driven networking solution market is expected to reach $5.8 billion by 2023
- Over 50% of the enterprise organizations will leverage AI technology for networking by 2023
- Over 87 billion semiconductors and embedded devices will be shipped in support of IoT by 2023
- The convergence of AI, 5G, Blockchain, and Edge Computing with IoT facilitates a multi-billion dollar market
- Identify AI market trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Identify highest potential AI technology area opportunities
- Identify leading AI hardware, software, and service providers
- Learn the optimal use of AI for smart predictive analytics in IoT data
- Understand the AI in Big Data, Analytics, and IoT ecosystem and value chain
- Identify opportunities for AI in Analytics for IoT and other unstructured data
- Understand IoT technology convergence with AI, Edge Computing, 5G, and Blockchain
- Identify market opportunities globally, regionally, and by industry vertical for IoT technology
- Know the full stack AI vendor landscape including AI core technology and supporting technology
- Understand the relationship between 5G, AI, Big Data, Edge Computing, IoT, Smart Machines, Robotics