Trifo®, dedicated to creating home robots that help people achieve a better balance of family, work and personal life, today announced Max, its newest, smartest and most powerful home surveillance robot vacuum to date.
To meet Max and get a demo, visit Trifo at IFA 2019, September 4-11, Hall 11.1, Reseller Park, Booth 112.
“We have designed Max with advanced home surveillance features including motion, audio and human detection to protect peoples’ homes. And, his advanced vision system lets him map the most efficient cleaning route,” said Zhe Zhang, Trifo’s Founder and CEO. “Max can communicate with his family whether they are at home or away, through the Trifo Home App.”
Recent market research demonstrates the potential for AI-powered smart home robots. Statista estimates shipments of home robot market will grow to 29.6 billion units by 2025. The International Federation of Robotics (IFR) predicts the household personal service robots market will reach $11 billion by 2020.
Max brings many smart capabilities to his family:
- AI-powered Surveillance – Max can patrol his home at scheduled times and inform the family about movement, people and unusual sounds. The family can set up alert notifications and trigger automatic video recording. In one scenario, when family members get notified of a possible break-in, they can switch on the camera, see what’s going on. Because Max’s charging port is at his back where he connects to the charging station, he can watch the house even while he’s charging.
- Powerful Cleaning – Max’s optimized vacuum fan creates 3,000 Pa of suction. His larger main brush and six-claw side brush reach deep into corners. His larger dustbin and washable primary filter make Max easy to maintain.
- Advanced Intelligent Vision – His TIRVS (Trifo Intelligent Robotics Vision System), a combination of proprietary algorithms and the latest sensing, perception and decision-making technology ensures Max always knows where he is, decides the most efficient cleaning route, avoids obstacles and creates a map of his route to repeat on later cleaning trips.
- Trifo Home App – Max’s family can control him from anywhere. They can program him remotely to schedule cleaning, whether they’re home or not. The family can see where he’s cleaned through the map he builds as he works. The app is available at the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Innovative Human-Robot Interaction – Max lets his family interact with him in lots of ways. He is Alexa-enabled and family at home can control him using voice commands, such as, “Alexa, turn on Trifo.” Out of the home, the family can speak and listen to other family members, pets or even intruders through Max’s speaker and mic that connect to the Trifo Home App.
- … And More – Max’s 5,200 mAh battery keeps him going up to 120 minutes and he offers his family a USB charger so he can charge their devices.