Mar 13 2015
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision technology, will showcase its newest cameras, including the Piranha4™ Multispectral Quadlinear, the Linea™ series of single line Camera Link® and GigE Vision® cameras, feature-rich Genie™ TS cameras, as well as the soon-to-be released Piranha™ XL multi-line CMOS TDI camera and the Xtium™ CLHS frame grabber.
Teledyne DALSA is located in Hall N1 booth #1308 at Vision China 2015 in Shanghai. The show takes place from March 17-19, at the Shanghai New International Expo Center.
In addition, visitors to the Teledyne DALSA booth will see the latest multi-camera vision systems featured in “live” demonstrations, including the GEVA™ 1000 and 3000, and the company’s latest BOA™ smart camera.
- Teledyne DALSA’s Piranha4 Multispectral is a quadlinear camera with RGB, plus a Near Infrared (NIR) output and is ideal for 100% print inspection, banknote, package and label inspection, and food inspection.
- The Linea series is a low-cost, high value CMOS line scan offering - available now with Camera Link, soon with a GigE interface. 2, 4 and 8k resolutions and up to 80 kHz line rates make Linea cameras ideal for food inspection, electronics, material sorting, and rail and web inspection.
- The Genie TS series now includes a 5 Mpixel model reaching speeds of up to 51 fps in fast mode. Multiple Regions of Interest (ROI) help reduce the amount of data transferred while allowing the system to focus on critical processing events. The Genie TS is suitable for intelligent transport systems (ITS), entertainment, medical, food and beverage, and printed circuit board (PCB) inspection.
- The Piranha XL multi-line CMOS camera and Xtium CLHS frame grabber offer a complete solution for next generation high speed inspections in light starved conditions such as flat panel display and printed circuit board inspection.
- GEVA 3000 Vision Systems reduce both downtime and maintenance costs with a choice of camera interface and ready to use vision software and Gen3 Core i7 processor.
Vision China Shanghai 2015
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
2345 Long Yang Road, Pudong Area, Shanghai, 201204 China
Hall N1 booth number 1308
When: March 17 -19, 2015
About Teledyne DALSA’s Machine Vision Products and Services
Teledyne DALSA, a Teledyne Technologies company, is a world leader in the design, manufacture and deployment of digital imaging components for the machine vision market. Teledyne DALSA image sensors, cameras, smart cameras, frame grabbers, software, and vision solutions are used in thousands of automated inspection systems around the world and across multiple industries including semiconductor, solar cell, flat panel display, electronics, automotive, medical, packaging and general manufacturing. For more information, visit www.teledynedalsa.com/imaging.